USF-Electra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merger with Dramis

+2
Mr Mopsy
NBS
6 posters

Go down

Merger with Dramis Empty Merger with Dramis

Post by NBS Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:21 pm

I've been reading the CM's about this merger with Dramis, and would like evry one to discuss it openly here

we've been struggling as a small alliance to move up in ranks, yet we can't even reach 30 members !
as an alliance mostly of miners the combative activity is limited to a few succesful Ninja. and interaction with other alliances is near to zero.

what dramis offers, and I hope it's true, is more interaction especially with their ingame chat system, and the oppurtunity to get to know new players, aquire more trade options and share a common experience of the game and universe.

2 or 3 months ago I would've disagreed strongly even at the concept of a merger. but franckly we're not moving ahead much. recruiting isn't doing well unless we recruit noobs, high ranked players and fleeters leave the alliance very quickly since we lack combative activity and we don't offer much ACS action.

I myself don't know if I'll join the main Alliance or the wing but a serious change is welcome at this point.
personally i've seen a lot of good friends leave the game on several universes, and I've been seriously thinking of quitting unless something good keeps me going. and I guess new friends just might do that.
NBS
NBS
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Merger with Dramis Empty Re: Merger with Dramis

Post by Mr Mopsy Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:26 pm

Are we merging with Dramis or D.O.A? Also I was about to post something but I though you'd be handling it Razz The CM I sent:

When I go on the forums there are never any new post so I try to post a few things to see how many people even look through and it seems like only NBS Pest Jelles and I look through. Also no one has noticed that Fear (A Dramis Rep) has posted something in our shout out box :S I\ve been considering leaving this alliance but I've been staying because of NBS Jelles and Pest but a merger would make me really happy as I could communicate with new people and still know my friends here from earlier. Also the chat thing sound pretty cool Wink Just my thoughts
MrMopsy
Mr Mopsy
Mr Mopsy
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by pestilence Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:01 pm

Thats what exactly what I had in mind NBS. I know its hard to leave this alliance we all painstakingly put or efforts in to but I think we need to boost our morale with regards to this game. I think merging with DOA will do that. We can still have our positions retained in the new alliance. Mopsy and Jelles can still be recuiter. NBS can help with the site. Me and Makarai however could be placed as co-leader instead. We will be merging with DOA since they need more members. Actually Dramis and DOA is like an alliance working as two. More like a sister alliance. Essentially 1 with 2 names. Very Happy
pestilence
pestilence
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by NBS Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:12 pm

Well, I am in favour of this merger and looking forward for some change.

I don't know how this will or will not take place ? please give us more details if you can especially about those joining the main or wing alliance, how will that happen ?
NBS
NBS
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by pestilence Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:39 pm

Before we can decide I need to know Presidents opinion on this also. I would assume that everyone will go to main at first. DOA and Dramis Wing/main uses the same forum and chat system. So there's actually no difference except to separate the low ranks from the high ranks primarily training.
pestilence
pestilence
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Makarai Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:43 pm

As I said in an ingame CM :
Makarai wrote:We've had several discussions on merger and/or becoming a wing of a strong alliance like [A.G.] or [Avlnch]. Every time we decided to go on the way we do and we're doing fine. But times differ and if a majority choses we can change our alliance goals.
I think we're still going strong the way we do ;-)
I understand the need to upgrade personally as well with the alliance. I proposed a few mergers in the past but now I don't have the time to 'move up' the way I would like with my account.
I have full confidence in our vice and will support his doing so if a majority decides we will change our alliance.

Have a nice day,
Makarai.
Makarai
Makarai
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackal Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:02 am

Hi, I haven't been with this alliance long, so perhaps my opinion on the alliance merger is not necessary. But I can understand how you guys feel and perhaps a merger would be a good idea. Things have gone a little quiet in Electra generally anyway - what we need is a good war, perhaps Dramis will give us that Smile !
Also as an introduction, and seeing your respective ages, especially Pestillence's - I've only got one thing to say - your all a bunch of wippersnappers, LoL. I didn't feel old till I saw how old some of you guys are - I got an extra 20yrs on Pesti!
I have a 10yr old daughter (lives with my ex). I work nights in a large supermarket, usually 4 nites - Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun. I have always liked music with a passion, especially rock, and I have noticed the "indestructable" album cover - which I have and is an awesome album, if you like heavy metal. Some of my fav bands are Dragonforce, Dreamtheater, Metallica, Opeth. I like fantasy art too - one of my fav painters is Rodney Mathews and I have his painting - "Encore at the end of time" as my screen saver.
I put a little intro, here to save having to put 2 entries. Also my name Jackal was given to me by a work colleague some years ago and it stuck, it's seemed to replace my real name as most peops call me Jackal except for family. Well, whatever happens - all the best, regards Jackal.

Jackal
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Makarai Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:06 pm

Speaking of music and dance, look who I found on the interwebs, click and see : NBS
Makarai
Makarai
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelles Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:40 pm

hehehehe nice one maky..

it's fun to know more about you now jackal.. but what's your real name then?

i'm with you whatever you decide. but just like i said in a other post i dont hope we fall apart. and that we will become stronger of it.

and that it's a pity we can't do it on our own. and i also blame myself for it because i'm a louzy recruiter en need to do more for it. but i just don't take the time for it.
i'll hear what you decide pesti..

greets jelles
Jelles
Jelles
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: