USF-Electra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trading metal or crystal for deuterium

Go down

trading metal or crystal for deuterium Empty trading metal or crystal for deuterium

Post by lobo19 Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:59 am

hey im saving up for Nanite Factory, and to do that i need computer tec...
so im up for trading metal or crystal for deuterium. 100k deu for 185k crystal or 300k metal. just tell me if its not fair will try to make a better offer then.
just send me a mail in game or on forum.

lobo19.

lobo19
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

trading metal or crystal for deuterium Empty Re: trading metal or crystal for deuterium

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:17 am

Lobo,

Unless you're producing resources faster than you can consume them then I wouldn't recommend creating a Nantite Factory. I would recommend improving your mines instead considering that you'll actually get a return on that investment. Unless you're going for the Graviton technology - I wouldn't suggest a Nantite. Then again that's just my opinion.

-TheLifeAquatic

Back to top Go down

trading metal or crystal for deuterium Empty well..

Post by lobo19 Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:15 am

yes but im runing out of feilds.. so im going to start prepairing for it, willl upgrade mines wile researching the things needed will take a wile anyways, besides i allways seem to run out of deu.

lobo19
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

trading metal or crystal for deuterium Empty Re: trading metal or crystal for deuterium

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down