USF-Electra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trading deutorium for crystal and metal

3 posters

Go down

trading deutorium for crystal and metal Empty trading deutorium for crystal and metal

Post by lobo19 Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:59 am

ive got 400k deu and well its starting to pile up.
if any1 wants to trade the rate is 3-2-1
so give me a call on forum or ingame

lobo19
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

trading deutorium for crystal and metal Empty Re: trading deutorium for crystal and metal

Post by Makarai Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:02 am

I've got still 6M Deut so not interested, sorry.
My way : I do a lot of expeditions, 2 or 3 a day, I collect ships and lose some but collect more and then save the dark matter captured. When I have 2500 saved I'll trade the Deut for Crystal. Works fine. Done that a few times now.
Makarai
Makarai
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

trading deutorium for crystal and metal Empty Re: trading deutorium for crystal and metal

Post by Jelles Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:44 pm

i maky if you want i can trade it now for ya. i have 74.000 darkmatters.
i will glady trade with the merchant for ya. so you can save the darkmatters for another time.
i'm using the darkmatters for the Geologist and engeneer when i will buuld the sats for gravi.

greets
-Jelles-
Jelles
Jelles
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Makarai Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:53 pm

No Jelles, thanks for the kind offer but it's fine the way it is. You paid for the dark matter and I could too. But I don't pay and should not want to spend your money either. I'm sure you're offer is sincere and well meant but I can't and will not accept. Don't get me wrong, it has nothing to do with you or your kind offer, it's me, it's a principal thing.
Makarai
Makarai
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelles Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:11 pm

alright.
it isn't a real big deal to me. Smile it's not that i buy every week darkmatters Smile
well if you would change your mind let me know.

greets
-Jelles-
Jelles
Jelles
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 06, 2010 4:02 am

Makarai wrote:No Jelles, thanks for the kind offer but it's fine the way it is. You paid for the dark matter and I could too. But I don't pay and should not want to spend your money either. I'm sure you're offer is sincere and well meant but I can't and will not accept. Don't get me wrong, it has nothing to do with you or your kind offer, it's me, it's a principal thing.

beside u get banned for that kind of trade Smile it goes as pushing if he PAY's for u.. that happend to someone i knew in .no

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down