[ 2 ]
80% 80% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 10

Legions of Death's Destruction

Post by Makarai on Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:05 am

I received this message ...

Lord Jracer wrote:Salute,

I am Lord Jracer of the Lord Clan, a veteran clan from uni 5, 1.us, and andro. I'm currently looking to start an Alliance group, not an ally per say, but more like a clan of alliances that work together in times of war, and actually are the instigators...

I'm forming an alliance group called Legions of Death's Destruction.

Basically here's how it would work: (reminder, this will not happen right away, it's more like a plan for the future, when all alliances are able to handle/have a few fleets)

Any war would start by either, an agressor declaring upon a member alliance of this group and all the alliances under this group would declare upon the agresssor. (Simple ally agreement, but instead of just 1 ally jumping in, you get a whole group of alliances to assist)

Or, the alliance group finds a common enemy, puts the war to vote (Alliance leaders may involve their alliance in the vote/take a poll, but only the alliance leader's vote will be taken), majority rules all alliances declare upon enemy, at any time though, an alliance may leave L.O.D.D and defy a vote, but they won't be allowed back in, and no actions will be taken against the alliance for doing so (basically an alliance may leave at any time without retaliation, unless of course, they become agressive towards anyone involved with L.O.D.D)

If you agree to those terms and would like to add your alliance to the group (I just started this today, so right now there is only a couple of alliances interested in the idea) just pm me back (take an alliance poll if need be). But if you're alliance wants to stay peaceful, I'd suggest not joining, as when we get some fleets, this group will more likely be throwing it's weight around the uni...

Oh, and if terms come to agreement between the group and the alliances... All alliances will put "Member of Legions of Death's Destruction at the bottom of the alliance external page and under that list all the alliances involved.

Cheers/

You have 48 hours to give your opinion.

Makarai
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Re: Legions of Death's Destruction

Post by NBS on Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:58 am

I don't see a downside for us joining the Clan, but I doubt it working. there are some points to think about though:

• We don't know the rest of the alliances joining this clan, we have no control over that.
  • Once we join and happens we have to leave, any pretext would be good to have all the clan over us.
  • Do we have enough strong members ? if so who is willing to engage wars.

Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:22 pm

To complicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelles on Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:35 pm

i like it how it is right now. we just need some more active and strong players.
Jelles
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Mopsy on Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:54 pm

This just sounds too annoying. This sort of thing happened in uni 42 and now no one pays any attention to the war fourm because there is 1 alliance against about 6.
Mr Mopsy
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:05 pm

Absolutely not.

Here are my reasons why:

1. We don't know who are members of this clan.

2. I don't think it would be beneficial for the alliance to get dragged into conflicts which don't involve our members. This would be a waste of resources, effort and time.

3. We would make ourselves targets every time some dumbass member of another Alliance decided to mess with the wrong guy.

4. There is no guarantee that this alliance would come to our rescue when we're in trouble.

5. This appears extremely complicated and therefore ineffective.

6. We don't participate in ACS actions within out own alliance.
- We need to start being more active in our coordinated attacks before we get involved in someone else's.
- We need to recruit more members who are active and willing to participate in the actions of the alliance.

That's just the way I feel. I voted 'no'.

-TheLifeAquatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:53 pm

I gotta say that I am please so far with this Alliance... we seem to be working well together and have the same ideas... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Makarai on Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:21 pm

This is what I sent just now ...

Makarai wrote:Hi Lord Jracer,

I promised to contact you again.

Our member voted against joining your Legions of Death's Destruction initiative, I'm sorry.

We hope you respect our decision and let's just start a long lasting friendship between our alliances. You can always ask our help when needed. We hope you'll help us likewise.

Have a nice day,
Makarai, on behalf of the U.S.F. alliance.

Makarai
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down